November/December NewsRead Now
This time of year is always a mixed bag of emotions. Some people find it joyful, and others find it dreadful...and some people find it to be both. This year in particular is going to be very different from those in the past. It will still be a mixed bag, but for many people, it will be lonelier and more difficult than usual.
I hope very much that each one of you are well, and that you are able to get through the season unscathed. Even if nothing can help make things better or brighter, I just want you to know that you are seen, and understood.
May each and every one of us endure, and make it through this difficult time together.
- If you haven't heard already, my 6:30 Wednesday AM outdoor class has moved to 7AM INDOORS at YogaOasis Central.
- I am still teaching Mondays 12:15PM INDOORS at YogaOasis Central.
- If you're looking for an online community, I am still providing online classes and content on Patreon from $3-$15/month! For Patreon, click here. You can also access free YouTube classes here
- I continue to treat patients on Saturdays at Common Roots Acupuncture, sliding scale, $25-$45. We implement strict Covid-19 protocol with social distancing, hand washing, and mask wearing. Please click here to visit the website and to schedule an appointment online.
- There are only 2 Saturdays of 2-for-1 special left! 11/21 and 11/28! Bring yourself and a friend who has never been before. At least one of the two of you must be a new patient.
I hope you all have a safe Holiday season! Please remember to practice good hygiene, wash hands, and wear a mask when you are around people outside of your household.
Ashley Gee, L.Ac.
Leave a Reply.
News, informative writing, and more!